Monday, June 13, 2011

Burke Summer Camp!

It's finally summertime. I know that it started a week ago, but I took that week to adjust to kids being home.
My kids are so excited that this summer they have all been enrolled in summer camp. They can hardly wait for it to start. A few of them cried that they would miss me, and some were happy to be gone. But then I broke the news to them....It's the BURKE SUMMER CAMP! With camp director better known as "MOM". They are all still thrilled and are eagerly awaiting their camp itinerary.
Here on this blog I intend to list the camp activities, and ideas for each week of summer beginning with this week June 13th. Most activities and events are free, or very little cost.(remember everything I do multiplies by 10 for my expense)
Each week there will be a theme and all activities and outings will go along with that theme.
You can make this what you would like. I'm a little over the top and intend to go all out with it feeling like camp. I have made a list of rules and expectations, including camp chores. I plan to wake them in the mornings with a little camp music, and meals will all be served camp buffet style. We are planning on having a blast this summer.
Life doesn't get any better than this. I hope you enjoy following my blog. I hope that I can keep up with the blogging ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment